KendamaUSA and The Cook have teamed up once again to bring you the 3rd annual Cook’s Customs Contest
Start: October 1st
Videos due: October 17th
HOW TO ENTER:
- Upload your video to Youtube with the title “Cook’s Customs Contest 2016: (your name here)” by 10pm EST on October 17th
- Send an email with your name, Youtube link, an address you would want your prize sent to, your phone number, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10pm EST October 17th
- Your edit should only have THREE of your best Kendama tricks (no more no less)
- The theme of your final trick (the third trick) is originality. The more creative the better. Try to think outside the box and develop a trick or line that is your own. This trick may make or break your edit.
- Your edit should be no larger than 90 seconds (1:30)
Edits will be judged by the KendamaUSA crew & The Cook
Your edit will be judged on: Skill, rhythm, creativity, flow, trick technicality, music incorporation, videography, and style.
- First place: As usual, the winner will collaborate with the Cook to create their own Custom line to be sold on the KendamaUSA website. You will receive two of your customs…one to play and one to keep. Your edit will be posted to the KendamaUSA website and social media. In addition, you will receive a care package from the Cook consisting of one-of-a-kind Kendama, a one-of-a-kind Jumbo, stickers, tshirt, and more.
- Second place: You will receive two of any Cook’s Customs product on the website plus a care package from The Cook.
- Third place: You will receive one of any Cook’s Customs product on the website plus a care package from The Cook.
- Will be announced on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
Check out last year’s winning edit & custom model here: